Michael JandaAgency Veteran and Consultant
Michael Janda is an award-winning creative director, designer, and agency veteran. In 2002, he founded the creative agency Riser, which provided design and development services for clients that included Disney, Google, Warner Bros., Fox, NBC, ABC, National Geographic and many other high-profile brands. Michael sold his agency in 2015 and now spends his time speaking, developing books, courses, and social media content to help creatives level-up. He is the author of “Burn YourPortfolio” and “The Psychology of Graphic Design Pricing.”
TALK: How to Diagnose a Client’s Problem
Learn how to run an effective discovery session, ask the right questions and uncover a client’s real problem.
With thousands of digital projects under his belt working with hundreds of clients over the past 25 years, Michael Janda will share the techniques he used to help uncover a client’s real problem, when to take them at face value, and how to navigate pitching them a better solution. This presentation will be filled with actionable takeaways you can start using immediately to better understand the actual needs of your client and audience.
Workshop: Project Management for Creatives
- November 25, 2021 at 12:00
- 180 €
- Tallinn University, Narva mnt 25, Tallinn, Estonia
This workshop is perfect for both agency professionals looking to improve their profitability and client experience AND in-house creatives, account managers, and project managers seeking to level up their production quality and reduce in-house communication chaos.
What you will learn:
- Project management strategies and structures for a variety of sized creative businesses
- Turnkey, step-by-step checklist processes to guide you in the execution of digital projects
- Guidance and structure to create systems for the specific services you provide in your business
- Communication strategies and prewritten messages you can begin using today to help you provide an excellent customer experience
- Post mortem strategies to help you close out projects effectively and improve systems for future projects
This systematic and turnkey course will help you immediately begin producing work like a top-tier creative veteran. Top quality project management makes the difference between a successful project and a miserable one. Come learn how to succeed every time.
The workshop duration is 1/2 day