At Eesti Inimese-Arvuti Interaktsiooni Selts (ESTCHI), we take information security very seriously.
Company responsible for processing personal data is Eesti Inimese-Arvuti Interaktsiooni Selts (ESTCHI) (registry code 80567382), located at Narva mnt 25, 10120, Tallinn, Estonia. Contact number is +372 63 11 111 and e-mail email@example.com.
ESTCHI is transferring necessary personal data to make payments to responsible processor of Fienta Ticketing OÜ.
COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA
ESTCHI shall collect the following types of personal data:
- personal data given to ESTCHI by the data subject (name, e-mail address, phone number, company/university, position/student number).
- personal data made clearly public by the data subject (e.g., in social media).
- personal data received from third persons.
- ESTCHI has the right to film, photograph and sound record all attendees at WUD conference.
PURPOSE AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- ESTCHI processes personal data only by consent of the data subject or by law.
- By consent, ESTCHI processes personal data exactly within the limits, scope and purposes specified by the data subject. As regards consents, ESTCHI acts are based on the principle that each consent must be clearly distinguishable from other questions, in an understandable and easily accessible form, in a plain and simple language. The data subject gives consent by ticking the box on the website.
- personal data received from third persons.
- ESTCHI collects personal data to deliver purchases and identify ticket owners.
- E-mail is used to deliver tickets and news related to World Usability Day.
- Name is used to identify ticket holders.
- Phone number is used (if given voluntarily by the subject), to contact subject in case he/she is not reachable through email and important information regarding the event is needed to pass on to the subject.
- Company and position (if given voluntarily by the subject) are used to print on badge and to analyze who attended the event, to improve the lineup in the future. If subject does not wish their name, company name and/or position to appear on your conference badge, he/she should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University and student number are used to identify if the subject qualified for student discount.
- Subjects network parameters are used to conduct statistical analysis regarding from where, when and how long did subjects stay at the site.
DISCLOSURE OF AND /OR TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PERSONS
ESTCHI cooperates with persons to whom the company may transfer data relating to data subjects, including personal data, in the framework and for the purpose of cooperation.
These third persons may be, for example IT partners, bookkeeper, service providers for debt collection, payment failure registries, institutions and organizations, provided that:
- their purpose and the processing are legal;
- personal data processing is carried out in accordance with ESTCHI’s instructions and under a valid contract.
SECURITY MEASURES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
ESTCHI shall store personal data only for the strict minimum necessary time. Personal data, the expiry date of which has passed, will be destroyed, using best practices and in accordance with the procedures established by ESTCHI.
Access to personal data is only for people involved in organizing the event (both IT and coordinators), to pass on relevant information regarding the event to the subjects, print badges and organize subjects to workshops.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Rights related to the consent:
- The consent to allow the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the data subject at any time.
As regards the processing of personal data, the data subject also has the following rights:
- The right to receive information, or the right of the data subject to obtain information about personal data collected on them.
- The right to demand the correction of inaccurate data.
- The right to delete data, that is, in a certain case, the data subject has the right to require that personal data be deleted, for example, if processing is done only on the basis of their consent.
Within a year after the event, all personal data will be deleted, except in a situation when it is needed for bookkeeping or resolving a dispute.
Data that is needed for bookkeeping is saved for 7 years.
General, unpersonalized, data about who attended the event (job positions, companies) is kept as statistical information regarding this year’s event,if you wish to opt out, please send email to: email@example.com
About the cookies used on our websites
Cookies are used on pretty much every website today. These are small files that are saved to your computer and let the service provider know what they can do to offer better and more comfortable experiences.
These cookies won’t save any of personal data and only offer anonymous information. We recommend keeping cookies active since the overall website experience can suffer once you turn them off. For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article. Instructions for turning of cookies can be found in the help-section of your web browser.
- Remember your language preferences on our website
- Analyse the user experience on our website
- Run A/B tests and various usability experiments
- Analysing visitor trends and doing demographical analysis (we don’t do any individual profiling)
The cookies we use fall into the following categories
Essential cookies – needed to display our website as intended.
Performance measurement cookies – our site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web. GA helps us to understand how you use our site and help us find ways how we can improve your experience. It helps us to provide better usability across our website.
Google Analytics tracks things such as time spent on the site and the pages you visit, so we can continue producing engaging content. This cookie does not identify you. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. You can opt out from GA; instructions for this are available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For social media, we use the advertising solutions offered by Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, which means that you might notice ads on these networks when you visit our website. In some cases, we may provide you with custom content based on the articles or pages you share on social media. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that you might find interesting.
Some of the emails you might get from us can also contain small invisible images known as ‘web beacons’ or ‘tracking pixels’. These are used to count the number of times the email has been viewed and allows us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities. These web beacons are anonymous. No personal info is collected.
How to unsubscribe from newsletters and cookies
If you do not want to receive online behavioural advertising or don’t want any information processed using cookies, please see the help section on your web browser. Each of our newsletters has the ’unsubscribe’ option available.
Should you not want to receive any more newsletters then click the button to unsubscribe, and you will not be emailed again unless you subscribe again to our newsletter. You can also opt out from Google Analytics if you choose to. Instructions for this are available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The server that hosts our websites www.wud.ee might record queries that you make to the server (the link that is opened, the browser that is used as well as device, IP-address, access time etc.) This data is used only for technical purposes to ensure the full functionality and security of our website as well as investigate any possible security incidents.
RESOLVING A DISPUTE
In case you have any questions or problems regarding how personal data is being managed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.