Muzaffer AkayHead of Product (CX),
UX Engineering: There are no Facts, Only Interpretations
The Hunger for Data Visualization (3-4 hours)
- November 22, 2023 at 10:00
- Trinidad Wiseman office, Brainery room, 4. floor, Meistri 14, Tallinn, Estonia
It is said that “Data is the new oil” but it won’t be good for anything unless it can be interpreted. With this workshop we will focus on how to read, understand and visualize data. What are the key points in visualizing a list of numbers which most people can’t make sense of? We will go over some examples to see some but will exercise as a group mostly to do more and learn more. At the end of the day, we’ll see all from any profession telling their stories without doing any talk.
The workshop is not a lecture. It will be an activity-focused group activity. Also, there will be a presentation to discuss key pointers for activities to be more efficient.
- Workshop length – 3-4 hours.
- Participation possible – on-site.
- Maximum participants at the workshop – 20-40.
264€ with VATBuy