Scott GouldEngagement expert and author of "The Shape of Engagement"
What makes people engage
with ideas, brands, organisations, and each other?
Scott is the go-to expert on engagement.
Formerly a church pastor, Scott learned first hand about human behaviour, the
power of engagement, and the perilous misuse of that power. As a consultant, he
now advises some of the world’s biggest brands and oldest organisations on getting
people highly engaged around their cause.
As a passionate keynote speaker, Scott offers a message of real
engagement in a world, where so much is only skin-deep. His book “The Shape of
Engagement” details his framework that unlocks how engagement works.
TALK: How to Engage Anyone
Distilling 20 years of experience, and nine years of research, into one blistering performance, this talk reveals the three critical processes that make engagement work for any person, brand or organisation!
- A model for strategy and practical tactics
- A toolkit full of practical techniques and tools
- Understanding the neuroscience and psychology of engagement
Workshop: User Engagement
- 21.Nov 10:00-17:00
- The Void Telliskivi
This full day course will take anyone from novice to possessing the skills to engage users in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Participants will first probe the psychology underlying how humans engage with other and with things, and then apply that both to real world and digital scenarios to apply their new knowledge, and turn it into a reusable skill. They’ll learn what the three process of engagement are, and how to distinguish low engagement tactics from higher engagement strategies.
- The 5 principles that drive engagement within a design context.
- How to build the ultimate competitive advantage: psychological engagement beyond the product.
- What to measure, and why!
- Exercises that will help you develop an empathy mindset in order to understand the world of the user.
Workshop takes place in The Void Telliskivi
Address is Telliskivi 60a (Telliskivi Creative City / Telliskivi Loomelinnak) at The Void Telliskivi – it is located between Velvet office and Lamuu icecream shop.